2010/07/09

need EXTRA time!!

1am....
my math n microeconomy tutorials not hve done yet....
just like before..i hate math since i was in primary school..
this subject always make my brain 'tersumbat' laaa...
and once again...thank God..the course that im studying doesnt hve calculus sbject..
but trigo also looks difficult to me..
arrrggghhh...i think i will not doing microeconomy tutorial..
well...tomorrow my class just doing discussion..so im not worry bout that..
BUT MATHS!!!
sucks!!! really needs extra time to finish it n seems like i very sleepy rite now even i hve sleep for a while this evening...
but...how come i can finish it if i dunno either the solution or the answer...
NEED A TUTOR PLEASE!!!!!!
chepam! help me to solve it!!!!!

p/s : need more focus on math subject!
learn how to manage time...

No comments:

Post a Comment